- Swapping food miles for minutes and metres
- Handing shelf life to the consumer
- Making Healthy Food Affordable
- Providing a Carbon Consuming supply-chain
- Reducing Scope 3 emissions
- Helping you address the UN’s SDGs
As Net Zero Carbon and ESG rise up the agenda our original thinking comes to the fore. We can help reduce Scope 3 emissions that are more than 90% of current totals.
This can only be achieved by reducing supply chain carbon where the nost expensive final mile includes congestion and access charges.
Moving the rural glasshouse business model into an expensive peri-urban building makes little difference. We offer a new business model. Intensive indoor growing requires the same environmental conditions large city buildings pay to dump. Our ability to grow to order at point of need offers a carbon consuming supply chain that makes the building more efficient while avoiding many suppy chain costs.
To help you reach Net Zero we thought outside (above) the box.
Follow the links to find out more about how we can help with your Net Zero Carbon efforts.